Interested in Starting an S3DA Club/Team?
S3DA Clubs & Teams – Located throughout the state and will be the main source of grass roots development and coaching.
S3DA Clubs/Teams will:
- Seek out and recruit new individual members for their club/team.
- Hold regularly scheduled practice sessions.
- Work with the Regional Coordinator to schedule competitions with other S3DA clubs/teams from within their assigned region.
- Educate and ensure that all participants know and abide by the S3DA rules, are prepared for competitions and have the proper equipment needed for their divisions.
- Promote the S3DA organization both inside and outside the parameters of their assigned region in order to afford the most growth and provide increasing numbers of competitive venues and opportunities.
S3DA requires that to start an S3DA Club/Team, one adult must be an S3DA certified Basic Instructor and due to insurance coverage requirements, an S3DA certified coach MUST be present during any S3DA practice, as well as S3DA club/team events.
To become a certified S3DA Club/Team please follow these steps:
- See “How to become an S3DA Coach” located on the membership tab, if you ARE NOT an S3DA Certified Basic Instructor. If you are certified, then please proceed to step 2.
- Click on the following links to be redirected to the S3DA LIVE Sport:80 login to register:
- To register as a NEW S3DA CLUB: https://s3da.sport80.com/register/membership?id_add_on=498
- To register as a NEW S3DA TEAM: https://s3da.sport80.com/register/membership?id_add_on=499
S3DA Club- A Club is defined as that anyone can belong to this club, it can be run through an archery shop, archery range, church, home school group, etc.… There are no location parameters. To compete as a club for this division, you will need to have 8 competitors within a single age division, regardless of shooting class or gender, who are part of the same club group (i.e. archery shop, archery range, church, etc.). There is no maximum number of competitors on a club team. The club score will be calculated by adding the top five (5) scores shot by individuals from that team, without consideration of shooting class or gender.
S3DA Team- A Team is defined as all members belonging to a certain school or school district. A team will be comprised of a minimum of 8 competitors within a single age division, regardless of shooting class or gender, who all attend the same school. This would have to be verified by the school superintendent and will be kept on file in the S3DA office. There is no maximum number of competitors on a team. The team score will be calculated by adding the top five (5) scores shot by individuals from that team, again without consideration of shooting class or gender.
Student Membership Information ($25)
Anyone participating in S3DA, MUST BE an ACTIVE member of an S3DA club or team. All student memberships must be paid to the National S3DA Office before they can participate in any S3DA activities. All students will receive a digital student membership packet via their welcome or renewal e-mail on Sport:80 (so please be sure to look for the link).
S3DA has active clubs and teams all over the United States! If you are interested in participating in S3DA and cannot locate a club or team nearby, please contact the S3DA National Outreach Director or the S3DA National Outreach Coordinator (of your respective region). You can find the contact information for these coordinators listed at the following link: S3DA Coordinators
Click here “NEW S3DA STUDENT MEMBER” to register.