- This event has passed.
2022 Georgia S3DA 3D State Championship
May 21 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm UTC-7$30
Welcome to the 2022 Georgia S3DA 3D State Championship hosted by West Georgia Outlaws. Please see the schedule of events and more information below.
- Warm-Up Range: 7:30AM – 8:30AM
- Safety Briefing: 8:30AM
- Shotgun Start: 9AM
- Any shoot downs will follow after scores have been tabulated.
- Awards will proceed after any shoot downs.
STATE CHAMPIONSHIP T-SHIRTS: Pre-order link: Details will be posted to the Georgia S3DA Facebook page at a later date. You can order on-site as options will be available by Truth Bomb T-Shirts.
– Full Hot breakfast in the Calvin Center Lodge, $10 per person. (Register through the Calvin Center).
– Lunch/Snacks/Drinks will be provided throughout the day. (Food trucks and concessions will be available on-site).
– Ice cold dessert options will be provided by Sunset Slush Italian Ice and Frios Gourmet Pops of Newnan.
– The link for registration is: http://ccretreats.campbrainregistration.com. (If any would like to check out the lodging options they can go to the website calvincenter.org or more specifically to https://calvincenter.org/calvin-center-facilities/. Please choose your retreat or course option.
For those registering for the the State Archery Tournament, please make sure you choose the right date and facility option. Most of you will be choosing Friday, May 20th leaving on Saturday, May 21st. Some of you may choose to stay at Calvin Saturday night, May 21st leaving on Sunday, May 22nd. If you are planning on staying both nights, you will need to select the facility you want for both dates, adding both dates into the cart. Also, there are group cabins. If space allows, you may add cots or sleeping pads to the open space to cut down on your per person rate. One person would rent the cabin and pay for the team/group. You would need to collect your team/group’s fee to reimburse yourself on your own. Some units have small kitchen areas. Please call the Calvin Center or check the website for more information. You will also see the option for a Full Breakfast currently only oﬀered for Saturday, May 21st. The breakfast will be provided by Calvin Center in the Dining Hall on campus. If you need to order for more than 11 for breakfast, please email the church oﬃce at oﬃce@calvincenter.org.