- This event has passed.
2021 Alabama – Southeast AL Indoor Regional
January 16 @ 8:30 am - 2:00 pm UTC-7$20
8:30 AM Check-in and Warm-up, 9:00 AM Jr. Eagle & Eagle Divisions, 11:00 AM Youth & Young Adult Divisions
Please practice social distancing. Wear a cloth face covering when in public and physical distancing can’t be maintained.
Stay home when sick or told to quarantine/isolate.
Please bring the following: 6-8 arrows, quiver, release, 2 ink pens, bow stand, and bow.
Below is a list of some of the Indoor rules, please see the S3DA Rules for complete details.
There will be 2 practice rounds. Scoring rounds are 6 ends of 5 arrows. 3 rounds will be shot at the top and 3 ends will be shot at the bottom. 4 minutes allowed per round. Archers may choose to shoot a 5-spot or Single spot target face.
1. The scoring is 5, 4, 3, 2, and 1 from the spot out on the large one-spot and 5, 4 on the 5-spot.
2. X-rings shall be counted and used as tie breakers and will be considered part of the official score.
3. Archer shall record X’s and numeric values of each arrow in each scoring box before touching or drawing any arrows from the target.
No archer may touch the target face or arrows before all arrows are scored.
4. Scoring is determined by the position of the shaft. In all rounds, an arrow shaft need only touch the scoring line to be counted in the area of next higher value.
5. Witnessed bounce outs or arrows passing completely through the target will be re-shot
6. Hits on the wrong target will be scored as misses.
7. When an arrow is dropped while the archer is in the act of shooting, he/she may shoot another arrow in place of the dropped arrow if any portion of the dropped arrow is within ten feet of the shooting line.
8. If an archer shoots more than the prescribed number of arrows in an end, the excess arrow or arrows of higher value will not be scored. A penalty of one point will be assessed for each arrow shot over the prescribed number of arrows.
9. If an archer shoots less than the prescribed number of arrows in one end, the arrows not shot will be scored as misses.
10. When using the NFAA Indoor Five Spot Target: a. An archer may shoot any of the 5 spot targets in any order and shoot as many arrows into any spot as the archer desires, not to exceed the prescribed number of arrows per end. b. Scoring shall be five points for the combined four cm. X-ring and 8 cm. white ring and four points for the combined twelve cm. and sixteen cm. blue rings.