Interested in starting a club?
Start-up equipment kits are available for public and private schools, clubs, government agencies and non-profit organizations through Scholastic 3-D Archery. The equipment kits may be purchased at a reduced price thanks to the support and generosity of several archery manufactures and private donors.
Please note that the equipment purchased through this program are to be used only by the acquiring clubs, schools, and organizations.
To become a certified S3DA Club please follow these steps:
- Send at least one adult through the S3DA Basic Instructor Training Course. This person must also complete a SSCI background check and become an S3DA member.
2. Complete the following registration forms and submit them to S3DA at the address below:
- “Scholastic 3D Archery Club Registration”
- “Scholastic 3D Archery Club Student Individual Membership Registration (this membership includes Medical Accident insurance, including travel to and from S3DA events). Follow this link and add your student information. Then simply click “File”, “Download As”, and “Excel” to save your information on your computer. You can then send the attachment to Rachel at email@example.com.
3. Contact S3DA to apply for available grants.
4. After your S3DA Club has received its certification, your can then order archery equipment from S3DA equipment substantial discounts.
- Mail: S3DA, 284 Richardson Rd., Williamsburg, KY 40769
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
KY CLUBS ONLY: Provide documentation of your non-profit status. If you are not a 501(c) (3), and you are located in Kentucky, sales tax will be applicable for your order.
1. Provide a copy of proof of your non-profit status.
2. Provide a copy of sales tax exemption certificate.