Interested in starting a club?
Start-up equipment kits are available for public and private schools, teams/clubs, government agencies, and non-profit organizations through Scholastic 3-D Archery. The equipment kits may be purchased at a reduced price thanks to the support and generosity of several archery manufacturers and private donors.
Please note that the equipment purchased through this program is to be used only by the acquiring teams, clubs, schools, and organizations.
To become a certified S3DA Team/Club please follow these steps:
- Complete the following registration forms and submit them to S3DA:
- Send One Adult through the S3DA Basic Instructor Training Course. This person must complete a SSCI background check or provide documentation of a certified background check within the past 3 years and then become an S3DA member.
- “Scholastic 3-D Archery Team/Club Registration”
- “Scholastic 3-D Archery Team/Club Student Individual Membership Registration” (this membership includes Medical Accident insurance, including travel to and from S3DA events). Follow this link and add your student information. Then simply click “File”, “Download As”, and “Excel” to save your information on your computer. You can then send the attachment to Crystal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact S3DA to apply for available grants.
After your S3DA Team/Club has received its certification, you can then order archery equipment from S3DA with substantial discounts.
- Mail: S3DA, 225 North 3rd Street., Williamsburg, KY 40769
- Email: email@example.com
KY CLUBS ONLY: Provide documentation of your non-profit status. If you are not a 501(c) (3), and you are located in Kentucky, sales tax will be applicable for your order.
1. Provide a copy of proof of your non-profit status.
2. Provide a copy of sales tax exemption certificate.