Interested in Starting a Club?
Start-up equipment kits are available for public and private schools, teams/clubs, government agencies, and non-profit organizations through Scholastic 3-D Archery. The equipment kits may be purchased at a reduced price thanks to the support and generosity of several archery manufacturers and private donors.
Please note that the equipment purchased through this program is to be used only by the acquiring teams, clubs, schools, and organizations.
To become a certified S3DA Team/Club please follow these steps:
- Send One Adult through the S3DA Basic Instructor Training Course. This person must complete an S3DA background check or provide documentation of a USA Archery Level 2 or above membership. (For more information on this, please go to the “Coaches tab” and select “Become a Coach” for all the complete steps).
- Complete the following registration forms and submit them to S3DA:
- “Scholastic 3-D Archery Club/Team Registration Form”
- “Scholastic 3-D Archery Team/Club Registration”
- “Scholastic 3-D Archery Team/Club Student Individual Membership Registration” (this membership includes Medical Accident insurance, including travel to and from S3DA events). Follow this link and add your student information. Then simply click “File”, “Download As”, and “Excel” to save your information on your computer. You can then send the attachment to Crystal at firstname.lastname@example.org.